Saturday, December 10, 2011

How to Be Extra Careful in the Future

So, even with my idiotic stunts that my mom always scolds me for, I rarely make such accidents. How do I do so? Well, you must be very careful with everything, obviously. 
 So how do I do it? Every time a potential accident could occur- well, I'm a quick thinker. In three seconds or less, my mind rewinds (or foresees) certain scenarios that could happen. For a quick example:

Me: Don't put that boiling hot soup over there! It could be knocked over!
Mom: Good job from saving us from a fatality! 

Such a power could be put to good use:

Me: Don't put that golf ball on your desk! It could slide though the pipes and damage the structure of the building, making it tip over and destroy the entire city in a domino-like fashion!
Building Manager: Good job, Alex! 

There are moments like these when my powers sustain a lot of usefulness.
However, when I'm pushed to the limit in some situations, its when the flaws of my power could show. My thinking processes run off in a bunch of unlikely scenarios, until my warns are nothing more than fantasy: 

THINKING PROCESS OF ALEX WHEN MOM PUTS DOWN HOT SOUP

When the hot water spills, it might leak into the cracks, and since its really hot, its going to set the floor on fire. When it sets on fire, we'll all burn to smithers, and then those evil neighbors next to us will get to keep our stuff! 

Or maybe something else: 

THINKING PROCESS OF ALEX WHEN MOM PUTS DOWN HOT SOUP

When the hot water spills, the water will mutate into a translucent clown who puts on shows of red socks. Then he'll capture all of us and store us in his warehouse full of socks. 

Perhaps this: 

When the hot water spills, it'll become colorful and rave lights start flashing and music plays off their freaking body! 

No wonder my parents are scared to introduce me to my relatives in China. 

1 comment:

  1. Ha.
    You know, at school, you're like this:

    Alex: Hmm... If I bludgeon Clarissa with this lunch box, she might get a concussion!
    ...
    Alex: Okay! (bludgeon)

    ReplyDelete

PUSH THAT COMMENT BUTTON! PUSH IT!